The most common way of treating chocolate balls is to remove them from the mold by soaking them in cold water, then letting them sit in a dish for up to a day.

But if you have a more severe case of slime mold it’s time to take matters into your own hands.

The slime mold is a type of fungus that grows on a host of food and can also grow on some plant material, including chocolate and chocolate plant matter.

According to Dr. David P. Gaffney, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, these fungi can cause serious health problems and even death.

You should use a soap and water solution, and then use a damp cloth to clean and dry the area around the mold.

Then rinse the area with warm water, and let it dry.

The mold should then go away.

If you’re having problems with mold on your food, or you’re not sure how to treat it, call your local poison control center for help.

In this article from The Washington Post, Gaffny explains how to clean chocolate and other food from mold.