Posted October 14, 2018 11:21:17I bought a silicone mold a few months ago.

When I got it I had no idea what to expect.

I had never heard of the product before and it was only available in a single size.

The instructions were vague and it took me a long time to figure out how to put it together.

I was so disappointed that I called up my local silicone molds shop and asked them for help.

After many failed attempts I ended up sending my mold to a local mold maker.

He told me that he would have the mold professionally mold in about an hour and I could get the parts for my mold right away.

I didn’t think it would take much, but he did.

I got the parts and started making the mold.

The first thing I did was check that the mold was properly assembled.

I saw that the silicone was a little thin and didn’t fit my mold perfectly.

I also couldn’t see any threads to hold it together or to hold the tray in place.

I tried using a bit of thread and some tape and it worked, but it was still a little tricky.

I knew that the rubber would eventually wear down the plastic and eventually the plastic would fall apart.

The next thing I checked was the orientation of the silicone mold, because it would look really bad if the mold went sideways.

I took my mold and put it on the tray and put the tray onto the mold so it would stay centered.

I checked my mold every day and it only got worse.

It was finally time to move on to the next step.

I made the tray the same way I made the silicone.

I made a few adjustments to the mold and got it to sit flush with the plastic.

I then cut the silicone tube about 1/8 of an inch in the middle.

I used a small knife to carefully cut the tube to fit the mold perfectly in the tray.

I inserted the mold into the tray, inserted the silicone and it went right into the mold right out of the box.

I put the mold in my molder and went to work making the silicone tray.

The mold only takes about 30 minutes to mold and about 15 minutes to cure.

The mold took about two hours to cure and I didn’st have to worry about it getting dirty or having mold bubbles build up.

The tray held the silicone perfectly and didn’t budge at all.

It worked great!

My mold went in about a week later and I was very happy with how it turned out.

I can’t wait to try the silicone taffy again!