The first thing we noticed about my kids when they were 2 and 3 was that they couldn’t get their hair to grow out, and then, when they got older, we noticed that they could not get their fingernails to grow at all.

I never imagined that mold allergies would be a problem.

My eldest daughter is an only child and, despite a diagnosis of celiac disease, has never had a mold allergy.

When I found out that my older daughter had a mild case, I began to worry.

“She doesn’t have mold allergies,” I said to my husband.

“But she is having these allergic reactions to mold.”

My husband and I have been treating the kids for several months now, and it’s becoming clear that the problem isn’t something that has been on our radar for some time.

The truth is, most kids have had mold allergies for some years.

But the vast majority of those allergic reactions are caused by allergies that can’t be cured.

As a result, kids are living in a world where mold is not a part of their daily lives.

My youngest child has never, in her life, been diagnosed with any allergies to mold.

And while I’m thankful that I don’t have allergies, I am not surprised by the fact that I have not had any mold allergies in my kids.

The problem with mold allergies is that they are so common.

There are about 1.4 million mold allergies worldwide, and they affect almost 1 out of every 5 children in the world.

And when children are exposed to a particular mold, it is usually very hard to get rid of.

Because mold is a microscopic organism, its body will absorb it from the air, and when it does so, it can be absorbed from the lungs.

But when it’s in the lungs, it’s even more difficult to break down.

For that reason, the body can’t easily kill it.

The more difficult it is to kill mold, the more likely it is that it will reemerge as a new form.

This reemerging form will likely cause even more problems than the first one because, unlike bacteria, mold can’t die, even if it’s killed by a pesticide.

So, even though mold allergies are rare, they are still a problem for many children.

When you have mold in your home, you are at risk for mold allergies because it is almost impossible to remove mold.

In fact, mold is often so resistant to removal that it can survive for years and even decades in your homes.

What can you do about mold allergies?

If you are concerned about mold in the home, here are some things to look out for.

Molds thrive in environments that are damp, cold, and dark.

If you live in a humid climate, it may be difficult to remove a mold that is growing in your house.

This is especially true if you live alone.

But if you’re sharing a home with a child, you can try to avoid areas that are often damp or cold, like bedrooms and bathrooms.

You can also try to remove areas of the house that are exposed (such as walls and ceilings) that have been exposed to mold, especially if you’ve been using a spray bottle, and you’re keeping the air conditioning running.

You may also want to consider a spray that’s been specifically designed to kill or contain mold.

This spray, which you can buy from spray shops, will contain chemicals that will kill mold.

But unlike most spray products, these spray cans are meant to be sprayed in a certain area.

This can be very effective, especially when you’re trying to remove the mold.

However, if you want to be more selective about where you spray, there are a few things you should look out of the window when spraying: Do not spray outdoors, because mold is likely to grow in your garden.

And if you do have to spray outdoors to kill a mold problem, you may have to get creative with how you spray.

If your house is located in an urban environment, be aware that it is much harder to get mold out of windows.

So if you have a window that is boarded up and your windows are sealed, you could be putting mold into your windows.

For this reason, you should not spray your windows with paint or other materials that will make the windows mold-resistant.

Instead, try to spray windows with a nonstick sprayer, which will kill or protect the mold from getting into the window frames.

Do not use the vacuum cleaner to clean your home.

Mold will be in the vacuum cleaners and other items that come with them, so they can easily contaminate your home with mold.

There is no safe way to wash your home that does not involve using bleach or other chemicals.

The best way to clean up mold in a home is to use a mild soap and water sprayer that has a little bit of bleach in it.

If it’s not safe to use bleach, use a water spray bottle