The molds used in your cake pops are actually made of wood.

Why do they need to be molds?

They need to mold in order to stay alive, says Dr. Paul Smith, a mold expert at the University of California, Davis.

“It’s not just the mold that’s molds,” he says.

“This is a piece of wood that’s been treated with chemicals and it needs to survive.”

Molds are the glue that holds your cake to its surface, making sure it stays shiny and shiny until the end of its life.

Wood molding is a common, if not a very common, molding method.

The mold is made of cellulose fibers that are usually used in plastics, but they also can be found in many wood products, including wood chips, paper, and many kinds of food products, such as cookies, cake, and biscuits.

And although the process of molding wood is very simple, there are some drawbacks, such the fact that mold growth can take years, according to Smith.

“The downside is that it’s not sustainable,” he adds.

But Smith is not convinced that molds will not be around in the future, given the increasing popularity of the cake pop.

“Molds are one of those things that people really want,” he explains.

“They’re just not as easily accessible as other types of wood.”

Smith has studied the molding of cake pops for over a decade, and has seen how they are still being used today.

He says they can be recycled, but there is a concern that mold may still be in some of these products.

“When people do these things that are very similar to what we used to do in the 1800s, there’s still a lot of mold left,” he points out.

But, he says, “I think that we’re getting to the point where the problem has been solved.”

What does mold do to a cake?

Smith says it’s the glue, which makes it stick to the surface of the food.

“There are two main types of mold, and they can grow together or separate,” he tells CBS News.

“If you have mold growing on your cake, you have the first type, which is basically the most common type of mold.

That’s the most important type.

But you have a second type that grows on the cake itself.

That type of type of material is called a polymer, and it’s what’s responsible for the color and the texture of the candy.”

Smith says he has never seen a mold that was damaged by an accident or that had to be removed, because there was always some kind of residual moisture or some kind to prevent mold from growing. “

In the case of a cake, they’re actually used to form a kind a sort of glue between the cake and the sides of the bowl, and that glue makes the sides and the bottom of the bag hold together.”

Smith says he has never seen a mold that was damaged by an accident or that had to be removed, because there was always some kind of residual moisture or some kind to prevent mold from growing.

But there have been a few cases where a product has come out that was not exactly the same as the original, such a cake that had mold growing inside.

“You could still see it in the cake,” he notes.

“So it’s a very rare case.”