By Michael W. Gershoff The first documented case of black mold in the United States came in the mid-1800s when black mold was found in the homes of a group of black people living in the Appalachian Mountains of the West.
The first recorded case of the fungus was reported in 1888.
The fungus caused death in one patient and paralysis in the other.
In 1898, a group from New York State, led by a prominent physician named William S. Burroughs, began an investigation of the problem.
They published their findings in a series of articles in the New England Journal of Medicine and The Lancet, in the spring of 1899.
In a paper published in The Lancet that year, Burroughts described a fungus that appeared in the form of white mold.
The authors suggested that the fungus might be caused by a fungus called Fusarium parvum.
Fusarias spores can survive in the soil for up to seven years and then decompose into a white powder.
In his journal, Burrows identified a fungus species called F. parvums species.
The scientists also suggested that F. Parvum might be a new pathogen.
The next year, in 1901, the first human case of F.parvum was reported, in a white patient who had died of an infection caused by the fungus.
In 1902, another case was reported by the same doctors who had isolated the fungus from a patient in the 1930s.
In the mid-’20s, scientists in the U.S. and Britain reported a second case of human exposure to the fungus, which occurred in a New York man.
In 1907, a third case was found.
Both of these cases, which were linked to a man who was hospitalized for a suspected case of pneumonia, were related to exposure to F.
A year later, a new fungus was identified, F. molds, and it was known as F. Molds.
Molds fungus has not been found in humans and has not caused the death of anyone, including people who were exposed to Fusaria spores.
In addition, no known human cases of human F. cases have been reported since 1900.
The New England cases are thought to have been caused by F. fascians spores, which are thought in some cases to be caused primarily by Fusaractans spores.
However, other researchers have suggested that other spores may have been responsible for some of the other F. species cases.
The new fungus has caused a number of health problems in humans.
One of the more common symptoms of the F. infections is that of mild to moderate acne and redness and tenderness of the skin.
Some people have also reported some signs of pneumonia and other complications of Fusaris infections.
In cases where the fungus is resistant to the drugs used to treat the fungus and there is no treatment available, people who have tested positive for the fungus have been referred to specialists for testing.
The spores also cause skin irritation, a condition called erythema migrans, that is often mistaken for flu.
F.molds has also been linked to asthma and a condition known as bronchitis.
The fungi are a very small fungus, estimated to be about one-tenth of an inch in diameter.
Some of the most important research that has been done on the fungus has been in the areas of genetics, pathogenesis, and evolution.
It has been discovered that the spores are passed from parents to their offspring.
Scientists have studied the genomes of F and F. fungi.
They have also found that F is a different species than F. spicata, a species that is the common ancestor of the human and mouse species.
Some F. spores are more abundant in the skin of people who are older than 65 years of age than in those who are younger.
They also have different genetic sequences than F spores.
It is believed that this difference is responsible for the differences in the susceptibility of humans to F cases and F cases of F molds.
In some ways, the fungus can be similar to the human skin fungus F. aureus, which is a type of black mould that is common in the American Southwest.
In this fungus, there is an enzyme that breaks down the spores and then produces a white mold that is easier to infect.
The researchers are also studying the fungus in animals, and the F spores can be found in several different types of plants.
One study found that the F mold can be transmitted by biting mice, rats, or birds.
The study also found a link between F. and F moles, a fungus in the hair of rabbits.
The investigators also found evidence that F moths can be infected by F mites.
Other studies have also linked F mite infections with human and animal exposure.
In an earlier study, researchers found that patients who had a fever and a cough for more than three days, and who had an increase in their temperature, had