Mold exposure is a common cause of illness and death for young children, especially in the first year of life.

Mold exposure can be caused by a variety of things, including moldy or contaminated toys, toys and clothing, and indoor or outdoor mold growth.

Molds are spread when people ingest or breathe in a substance that’s been contaminated with mold, such as a contaminated bedding, food, or water.

In some cases, people may have been exposed to contaminated food or water in a household.

Mold can also be spread by contact with a contaminated surface.

The CDC recommends that you wash your hands and eyes and avoid all surfaces with water that contains or is likely to contain mold, including carpets, floors, walls, floors and ceilings, floors in sinks, washing machines, hot tubs, and bathtubs.

If you do have symptoms, such an exposure is unlikely to be serious and will likely go away without treatment.